Practice Areas

Slip and Fall

Slip and Fall Laywer

Have you fallen and been injured on someone else’s property? If so, call us and we can help with your case. Most falls that occur on someone else’s property may be covered by homeowner’s insurance or insurance of the place where you fell. If possible go to the place where you fell, and take photos of the place you fell so that the area will be documented with photographs. You should also keep the shoes that you were wearing at the time of the fall. We will investigate the case for you and determine if you have a case.

Also, there is very likely video evidence of your fall by the owner of the place where you fell, whether at a grocery store, shopping mall, retail store or big box store, or other location. You will need to hire us as soon as possible to pursue your case for you and send a letter for you to get the video of your fall. Don’t give a recorded statement to the adjuster calling your about your fall. The insurance company will likely try to use that against you at a later date.